IT'S MORE THAN BOATS...
AND MORE AFFORDABLE THAN YOU MAY THINK!
It is like having your own piece of waterfront property! It's a place to relax with family and friends. It's a place where your participation and involvement are ways to have fun, establish friendships and keep it all affordable.
Programs and Features
For further information, contact:
- Family Beach B.B.Q's, and swimming
- Swimming, Diving Lessons & Swim Team Competition
- Supervised playground activities for youngsters 7 to 12 years of age
- Sailing Lessons in Club boats
- A sandy beach and beautiful sunsets for parents and tots to enjoy
- Special Entertainment events
- Affordable Wednesday night dinners
- Friday night Dinners and BBQ's, on the terrace, for adults
- The traditions of a more than 100 year old Club
(e.g. Work Bee, Sail Past, Labour Day Regatta, Canada Day)
- Crewing for sailboat racing
- And much more.....
Club Administrator; Margaret Gaudreau,
Hudson Yacht Club
10 Yacht Club Road
Hudson, Quebec, J0P 1H0
Telephone No: 450-458-5326
Fax No: 450-458-5141
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (November through April 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
Sat - Sun 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (November through April closed on weekends)